Friday, March 7, 2014

A Day In The Sun


I've never been diagnosed with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), but it wouldn't surprise me to learn I have it. When it's cold and dreary out I just want to hibernate and stress gets to me a lot quicker. The older I get, the colder and longer winter seems. That's why days like today feel like a godsend. It has been in the 50's with the sun shining all day which has energized me physically and spiritually. I've been going all day on solar power. I park far away from the store entrance and take my time soaking up the sun. I plan to get outside as much as I can the next few days while its warm to recharge my energy stores which should help me finish the Great Weight Off Challenge strong. 

I hope you are enjoying your days in the sun too! 

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment