Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Music and Sunshine

This dreary weather is taking its toll on me. I want to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. I want to go for a walk outside without worrying about slipping on the ice. Enough of the cold already. I'm so ready for spring. Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love seeing the earth coming back to life. Color everywhere. Renewal of energy and spirit. A celebration of faith and a time of forgiveness. Spring is where my spirit feels most alive. I long to carry that happiness into the other seasons too. Warm sunny days makes my heart smile. When it's cold like it has been for what seems like forever this winter, I have to think of other things to lift my spirit. Music works wonders. Here are a few of my go to songs. I hope it's warm where you're at and if you need your spirit lifted, give these songs a listen!

What songs lift your spirit?

Kathy 

 Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel "Iz" Ka'ano'i Kamakawiwo'Ole

Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves

Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield


Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield


Happy by Pharrell

No comments:

Post a Comment