Wednesday, February 12, 2014

STRESS Relief



What do you do to relieve stress? I do a lot of things - write, exercise, pray, meditate, take deep breaths, do affirmations... but some days the only thing that helps is MUSIC! Music reaches places in my soul that nothing else can. I turn on the music and it takes me away from the moment to a memory of being young or maybe it's a new song that helps me get out of my head and focus on the beat. It works almost every time. I feel my mood lift and before it's over, my feet and shoulders are moving, my head is bouncing and I'm out of the funk. Some days Pandora is my best friend!

What are your favorite songs that help you de-stress and maybe even make you want to dance? Here are a few of my favorite songs that help me unwind. Maybe they will help you too!

Music is such a beautiful gift. I appreciate and love the music-makers of the world.

Kathy


Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Iz Kamakawiwo'ole  

 Unwritten by Natasha Bedinfield  

 Happy by Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment