Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Turning 50


This is the second part of a journal entry last year when I was approaching the big 50. This journal entry was from not that long ago, and at the time I was writing the words but still in the mindset of not knowing how I was going to do this. I was very sad turning 50 at the time, but I now have the feeling that life has finally begun for me at 50!

I weigh myself every Wednesday morning, and I am glad to say that I have lost 3.2 pounds this week. Last week I worked hard, but I did not see a big jump. This week I cashed in! I look back at this journal entry, and I now know that the road was being paved for me.

 


Turning 50
 
As I wait for my 50th birthday coming up I reflect back on my weight journey. There have been so many ups and downs throughout all of the years. Every New Year and every Monday was a new chance to start over. There is no more turning back. It is now or never to improve my health. I am on a mission to live the next half of my life healthy. I have to live to take care of the body that the Lord has blessed me with. I have to take charge of my life and take care of my temple.


TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AND LIVE HEALTHY NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE!
 

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment