Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's Prep Day!

One thing I have noticed about people who have successfully lost weight and kept it off is they prepare their meals on Sunday for the coming week so they are not tempted to eat things not on their plan or stop for fast food. 

SALAD IN A JAR is one of the things I am prepping today. I haven't done this before, but I think it's a great idea. I will more likely eat a salad when it's already prepared and it will make an easy thing to grab when I'm on the go! 

You could put your favorite salad ingredients in it, mine is vegetarian:

THE ARRANGEMENT:
From BOTTOM to TOP
Dressing
Shredded carrots
Cherry tomatoes
Onions
Sunflower seeds
Raisins
Fresh spinach

DIRECTIONS
1) Arrange ingredients in a large mason jar
2) Store in fridge for up to a week
3) When ready to eat: shake jar, place on a plate, and eat!

You can make any arrangement you want… you can add cucumbers, radishes or peppers. Always remember to put the dressing at the bottom and the lettuce at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment